Skip to main content

Windows 8 - Manage Wireless Network Profile



In CMD (w/o qoutation mark)

type "netsh wlan show profiles" - to display all profile

type "netsh wlan delete profile name=[profile name]" - to delete store profile

type "netsh wlan /?" - for more info


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bundy Clock Quick Setup Manual for IWATA TIME RECORDER CW-1A, CW-2A, CW-2SA

Recently, I bought IWATA bundy clock for our office and I'm happy because there is a Quick Setup Manual included in the package which is hard for me to find/download from the internet. Then I realized that it might be useful in the future so I decided to upload the manual here. Thanks,

Bundy Clock Set Time (IWATA CW-1A)

if the time is advance    * Press "HO" button once to stop the timer    * Press "HO" button again to start the timer if the time is late    * Press "SY" to add 1 minute UPDATE: I have already a copy of Quick Setup Manual for IWATA Bundy Clock. CLICK HERE

(MYPHONE Ocean Mini) Stuck on Start Logo problem

Option 1: Hard Reset Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Button Select Recovery Mode Select Recovery Mode Again Wipe Data/Factory Reset Reboot the Phone If you encountered an error from the above procedure, try option #2 below. Option 2: Firmware Update Download needed files below on your computer and extract into a folder.     Mediatek MT65xx Preloader Driver     SP-Flash Tool v5.1352.01     MyPhone Agua Ocean Mini firmware  or this one  version 1.08 Connect you phone to your computer. ( Open Device Manager. Right-click "MT65XX..." and click "Update Driver Software". Select "Browse my computer for driver software". Click Next, then Finish. Open Mediatek folder the one that you extracted earlier. Open flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tool folder Browse Download Agent File (i.e, MTK_AllInOnce_DA.bin) from SP Flash Folder Browse Scatter-Loading file (i.e, MT6572_Android_scatter_mt...